AR-FFFP 3-6 ALCOHOL RESISTANT PROTEIN FOAM
AR-FFFP 3-6 Alcohol Resistant Film Forming Fluoro Protein combines the fire fighting efficiency of conventional FP for rapid knock down and burn-back resistance both for hydro carbon & polar solvent fuels fire hazards.
Foamer Brand AR FFFP concentrates are produced from BIS marked (IS 4989 Part I) hydrolysed Protein Foam Compound and special type of fluorinated surface active agent which imparts good synergistic effect in combination with biopolymer & other ingredients to make it suitable for
protection of high risk areas.
- Strong foam blanket, stable & heat resistant that is resistant to re-ignition,
- Long shelf life, usable as Pre-Mix,
- Sub Zero Pour Point,
- No Detergent,
- Excellent fuel shedding property
- Quality not affected by Freezing/Thawing
- Compatible with fresh/sea water and with dry powder and suitable for use as Twin Agent
High Risk Profile
Civil and military aviations, oil refineries, offshore oil platforms, oil tankers, bulk fuel oil storage etc.
Method of Application
- LOW & MEDIUM EXPANSION BRANCH PIPES AND MONITORS
- BALANCED PRESSURE PUMP PROPORTIONING EQUIPMENT
- AROUND THE PUMP PROPORTIONERS
- FIXED AND PORTABLE IN-LINE VENTURI TYPE INDUCTORS
- FOG SPRINKLERS AND MONITORS
- TOP POURING AND SUB - SURFACE INJECTION
- FOAM/WATER SPRINKLERS
Foamer Brand AR FFFP 3 X 6-3 parts of concentrate and 97 parts of water on hydrocarbon fuel and 6 parts of concentrate and 94 parts water on polar fuel
If stored in original container, more than 10years guaranteed shelf-life. Freezing/Thawing does not change the quality. Recommended storing temperature should be (-) 15oC to 60oC.
Material of Construction
Foamer Brand AR FFFP concentrates have neutral pH and generally no corrosion problem will occur with metals or plastic. Recommended construction materials are stainless steel (Type 304 or 316), high density cross linked polyethylene (HDPE) or reinforce polyester (Isopthalic) polyester resin, epoxy resin) with a vinyl ester resin internal layer coating (50-100 mils).
Fittings in foam concentrate pumps and valves may be made from Brass (Red Brass, normal Brass) bronze or gunmetal.
- ICAO Specification
- UK DEFENCE Specification 42-40/ Issue1
- UL 162(Underwriters Laboratories Inc)
- SO 7203-1
- IMO MSC /Circ. 582 & 799 (IMO MSC/Circ.1312)
- EN 1568-3
Foamer Brand AR FFFP is available in:
- UV protected 20L, 30L capacity HDPE pails or
- 200L capacity HDPE drums as per IS 7959.