FOAMER BRAND AR-FP 3% (ALCOHOL RESISTANT FLUORO PROTEIN FOAM CONCENTRATE) combines the fire fighting efficiency of conventional FP for rapid knock down and burn-back resistance both for hydro carbon & polar solvent fuels fire hazards. Foamer Brand AR FP 3% concentrate is produced from BIS marked (IS 4989 Part I) hydrolysed Protein Foam Compound and special type of fluorinated surface active agent in combination with biopolymer & other ingredients to make it suitable for protection of high risk areas.
- STRONG FOAM BLANKET, STABLE & HEAT
- RESISTANT RESISTANT TO RE-IGNITION
- LONG SHELF LIFE, USABLE AS PRE-MIX
- SUB ZERO POUR POINT
- NO DETERGENT
- EXCELLENT FUEL SHEDDING PROPERTY
- QUALITY NOT AFFECTED BYFREEZING/THAWING
- COMPATIBLE WITH FRESH/SEA WATER AND WITH DRY POWDER AND SUITABLE FOR USE AS TWIN AGENT
HIGH RISK PROTECTION
Civil and military aviations, oil refineries, offshore oil platforms, oil tankers, bulk fuel oil storage etc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- LOW & MEDIUM EXPANSION BRANCH PIPES AND MONITORS
- BALANCED PRESSURE PUMP PROPORTIONING EQUIPMENT
- AROUND THE PUMP PROPORTIONERS
- FIXED AND PORTABLE IN-LINE VENTURI TYPE INDUCTORS
- FOG SPRINKLERS AND MONITORS
- TOP POURING AND SUB - SURFACE INJECTION
- FOAM/WATER SPRINKLERS
FOAMER BRAND AR FP 3-3 is a superior alcohol resistant foam concentrate for extinguishing flammable hydrocarbon and polar solvent liquid fires at a unique 3% induction ration (3parts of concentrate and 97 parts of water).
If stored in original container, more than 10years guaranteed shelf-life. Freezing/Thawing does not change the quality. Recommended storing temperature should be (-) 13oC to 60oC.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
FOAMER BRAND AR FP 3% concentrates have neutral pH and generally no corrosion problem will occur with metals or plastic. Recommended construction materials are stainless steel (Type 304 or 316), high density cross linked polyethylene (HDPE) or reinforce polyester (Isopthalic) polyester resin, epoxy resin) with a vinyl ester resin internal layer coating (50-100 mils). Fittings in foam concentrate pumps and valves may be made from Brass (Red Brass, normal Brass) bronze or gunmetal.
Approvals & Markings
- EN 1568-3
- ICAO Specification
- UK DEFENCE Specification 42-40/ Issue1
- UL 162(Underwriters Laboratories Inc)
- ISO 7203-1
- IMO MSC /Circ. 582 & 799 (IMO MSC/Circ.1312)
FOAMER BRAND AR FP 3% is available in UV protected 20L, 30L capacity HDPE pails or 200L capacity HDPE drums as per IS 7959.
Specific Gravity at 20oC
pH at 20oC
Viscosity at 20oC
Sludge Content (% v/v)
25% Drainage Time
Clear Brown Liquid
Less than 200cSt
Less than (-) 13oC
Less than 0.25
-13 to 60oC