FP 3% PROTEIN FOAM
Foamer Brand FP (Fluoro Protein Foam Concentrate) is made from hydrolysed Protein Foam Compound, fluorochemical surfactants, foam stabilizers, and special type of antifreeze solvents & preservatives which imparts the material good performance and long storage. Foamer Brand FP is suitable for use on non polar fires hydrocarbon based. The strong blanket prevents the release of fuel vapor and water content in the foam
provides cooling effect.
- Strong Foam Blankek, Stable & heat resistant tesistant to re-ignition,
- Long shelf life, usable as pre-mix,
- sub zero pour point,
- No detergent,
- Excellent fuel shedding property
- Quality not affected by freezing / thawing
- Compatible with fresh / sea water and with dry powder and suitable for use and a twin agent
High Risk Protection
Civil and military aviations, oil refineries, offshore oil platforms, oil tankers, bulk fuel oil storage etc.
Method of application
- Low & medium expansion branch pipes and monitors
- Non-aspirated spray
- Fog branch pipes
- Fog sprinklers and monitors
- Top Pouring and Sub-Surface Injection
- Foam/Water Sprinklers
Foamer Brand FP 3%- 3 parts of concentrate and 97 parts of water.
If stored in original container, 5 years guaranteed shelf-life. Freezing/Thawing does not change the quality. Recommended storing temperature should be (-)15°C to 60°C.
Meterial of Construction
Foamer Brand FP concentrates have neutral pH and generally no corrosion problem will occur with metals or plastic. Recommended construction materials are stainless steel (Type 304 or 316), high density cross linked polyethylene(HDPE) or reinforce polyester(isopthalic) polyester resin, epoxy resin) with a vinyl ester resin internal layer coating (50-100 mils).
Fittings in foam concentrate pumps and valves may be made from Brass (Red Brass, normal Brass) bronze or gunmetal
- FOAMER BRAND FP concentrates is ISI marked
- EN 1568-3 type approved
- UL 162(Underwriters Laboratories Inc)
- ICAO Specification
- UK DEFENCE Specification 42-40/ Issue1
- ISO 7203-1
- IMO MSC /Circ. 1312
Foamer Brand FP is available in:
- UV protected 20L, 30L capacity HDPE pails or
- 200L capacity HDPE drums as per IS 7959.